Frequently Asked Questions
* How can I place an order?
- Orders can be placed online only with a credit or debit card or by Paypal. You will receive a confirmation email once you have placed an order. You will also receive a confirmation email once your order has been dispatched.
* Why are some styles or sizes not available on the website?
- If a style or size isn’t showing as available it is currently out of stock, please do check back in again.
* How much does delivery cost?
- All the shipping options are on our shipping page. Please click here to see the available options.
* How do I return an item?
Our returns policy is on the returns page. Please click here to view this.
* What is your policy on returning a faulty item?
- Any faulty goods will need to be returned to us for sufficient testing to be done, after which exchanges or refunds can be discussed.
* Do you offer free returns?
- Yes, we offer free UK returns. You will receive a Royal Mail returns label with your purchase. If you wish to make a return please use this label on the return package and take it to your local post office. They will give you a receipt for it as it is a tracked service.
* Do you offer any discount for professionals?
- If you are a Pilates or Yoga Instructor you can apply to join as an Ambassador and will be eligible for some of our promotional offers.
* Can I cancel or amend an order?
- Orders that have only just been placed may be able to be cancelled provided they have not been processed by our warehouse. If you have made an error with your order customer care will also do their best to help you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that you are unable to do so please return your order once you have received it.
* Do prices include VAT?
- All prices include VAT.